(Dirt may be blown out of the inlet, so please empty the dust box after each use.)
1. The dust box is located at the bottom of the machine, pull the plug to turn outward.
2. Open the dust box, clean up the dirt inside, wipe out residuals using a dried damp cloth.
3. Place the dust box back into the machine.
Multiple Cleaning Mode.OBS Terrain Detection System.65mm Slim Design.65db Low Noise Mute.65DB low noise mute gives you a quiet environment.
500pa Strong Suction: It easily absorbs dust, hair, paper, and reduces pollution.10mm Climbing: It's has a 10mm climbing function, 15 degrees climbing height.1800PA Super Strong Suction.
Intelligent Drop Avoidance Induction.
Large Cleaning Area.
Battery: 3.7V 1200MAH
Working time: about 100 minutes
Charging time: about 150 minutes
Cleaning area: 150m2
Working voltage: 3.7V
Rated power: 3W
Dust box: about 400ML
1* intelligent Robot Vacuum Cleaner
1* charging cable
1. For safety reasons, this product should be operated by people with physical and mental health and over 14 years of age.
2. This product is not waterproof, do not let the product contact any liquid and shallow water, away from the source of the fire.
3. It is forbidden to use in the suspended environment, such as rooftop, staircase, duplex house, and so on.
4. When the product is at work, please take care of your family and pets to prevent falling, stampedes, and other injuries.
5. The product uses a universal design when encountered in front of obstacles, the opportunity to change direction.
6. Stop charging when the red light goes out, prevent overcharge, affect service life and accident.
7. If the product appears abnormal phenomena, such as odor, smoke, abnormal noise, excessive fever. Please stop using immediately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalised items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.